Tenant Application Procedures
Thank you for applying to rent one of our homes. We look forward to receiving your application. Call us first to insure the home is still available.
Please review our screening criteria here.
The following is provided to assist you:
- Allow three to four business days for processing.
- Please complete a separate application for each person past his/her 18th birthday, regardless of income or status, e.g., student, house person, etc. Each application must be filled out completely. The application will not be reviewed until it is completed.
- Each applicant must provide $40 in cash, cashier’s check, money order or online payment as a non-refundable, background processing fee. The application will not be reviewed until the fee is received.
- If the applicant(s) do not pass the above criteria, the owner may accept someone who does qualify and is willing to submit an application as a resident (tenant). The same screening will be conducted. The person will be listed as and assume liability as a resident.
- At the owner’s discretion, the above requirements may be waived for applicants receiving government subsidies.
- Applications with a party of two or more adult individuals will be considered complete at the time all applications are received for the party, only then will we review the application.
- Upon review, you will be contacted. If your application is accepted, we will make an appointment for you to complete a rental agreement, this appointment must be within three business days of approval.
During this appointment you must provide the first month’s rent and the complete security deposit in: cash, cashier’s check or money order.
During the appointment, you must also provide:
- Identification with photo (e.g. driver’s license).
- An original voided check from current banking account.
- Recent utility bill, e.g. cell phone
- If your application is not accepted, it is company policy that the reason for the declination is not disclosed unless declination is based on your credit report. In this case, you are invited to inquire into your credit history by contacting: The UD Registry: 800-321-7803.
Again, we look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions, please call us.