The Team At Spurr And Associates Carefully Screens All Applicants
A home is an extremely valuable and vulnerable property. We have promised the owner to do everything possible to protect that property. We hope you will understand the importance of carefully screening prospective residents.
Requirements to Rent:
- Applicants must have worked for the same employer or the same profession for at least one year.
- Combined gross income of all applicants must equal at least three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Maximum number of persons (including infants):
- Studio: 2
- One Bedroom Apartment: 3
- Two Bedroom Apartment: 4
- Three Bedroom Apartment: 6
(note: the limits shown here may change according to owner wishes for individual properties. Such limits will be annotated in advertisements)
Applications Will Be Declined When:
- An applicant for whom an unlawful detainer (eviction) action has been filed.
- Applicant’s credit score (FICO) below 600.
- An applicant with a bankruptcy within the past three years.
- Any information on applications, which cannot be verified, or is found to be in error or intended to misrepresent.
- Applicants who are untruthful, uncooperative, or abusive in their behavior during the application process.
- Note: We will consider allowing co-tenants, and increased security deposits if we deem risks to be sufficiently reduced. (see Procedures)
All applicants must provide all requested information on the applications.
Credit reports will be reviewed and evaluated individually.
Spurr & Associates will not discriminate against, nor shall any information be recorded concerning an applicant’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual preference, marital status, children, or religion.